2016年4月27日水曜日

WORLD TAPIR DAY 2016

Hello everybody of tapir lovers of the world.
Today is World Tapir Day!!!! 
It is a day to think about the present condition of tapirs in the crisis of the extinction.

I love Malayan tapir best of all animals.
So,I'm festive mood today :)

URBAN SAFARI made the brooch of four kind of tapirs!


I love Malayan tapir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Brazilian tapir brooch!

It is the one scene of the movie which there is that I felt that it is very impressive about a Brazilian tapir.
It is"2001: A Space Odyssey"They were tormented by chimpanzees, and I felt sorry:'(



 Please see it; these white lips!!What pretty~~!!!! 
It is the tapir which I like next to Malayan tapir ;)

The Bayard tapir is American natural historian W. M. It was named by Bayard. Another name Central America tapir.
They reduce a number because of the hunting for the purpose of destruction, skin and the meat of the habitat.

 

Thank you for reading,and I'm sorry in poor English.

I love this day to be abele to regard communication as people of the world thanks to tapirs ;)

 

4/27は世界バクの日です。

それにちなみバク4種のブローチをCINRA.STOREで販売して頂いております。

ぜひぜひチェックして下さいませ!

 https://twitter.com/CINRASTORE/status/725256130755223552

 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿